Chicken & Sun-Dried Bruschetta Recipe
We just found a delicious recipe that we’re most definitely going to try out!! It’s light, fun and refreshing which is the perfect combo for any upcoming get together! We just wanted to share with our Mod girls and hopefully you can try this recipe out too!!
Here at La’Mod, we hope that you have a fantastic weekend!
Chicken and Sun Dried Bruschetta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cups Italian salad dressing, divided
- 4 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, chopped
- 1 (1 pound) loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl. Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Cool and shred.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted. Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.
Recipe Source – http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-and-sun-dried-tomato-bruschetta/detail.aspx